Community Coordinated Child Care (4-C) is one of the oldest Child Care Resource and Referral agencies in the United States. Established in 1969 as part of a pilot program, the 4-C goal was, and continues to be, to develop a comprehensive approach to coordinating child care services in the local community. For over 40 years, 4-C has supported and enhanced child care and continues its tradition of supporting families by coordinating a vision of a high quality early childhood care system available to all children and families.
Services currently provided through an array of programs include:
- Help searching for child care
- Information on choosing child care
- Connecting parents to Kentucky’s elected Officials through the Parent Voice
For Child Care Providers:
- Reimbursement for meals – Family Child Care Homes, and Child Care Centers
- Training opportunities
- Resource Library
- Assistance in starting a child care home or center
- Solutions to work/life issues
- Needs assessments
- Trend Analysis
- On site training on work/life issues
- Enhanced referral services
For The Community:
- Child care data
- Child care issues and trends
- Advocate for children and families on a local, state and national level
4-C’s mission is to be the central point of contact for community child care needs and serve as a VOICE FOR CHILDREN and families. 4-C realizes its mission by:
- Identifying and developing resources for families and child care programs.
- Partnering with business, government and communities to demonstrate that child care is critical to social well being and economic development.
- Collecting, developing and disseminating information about child care programs for young children and their families.
- Advocating for children and families on a local, state, and national level.
The 4-C Board of Directors is comprised of community members who have passion and commitment for families and their children.
- Sarah Antle, CPA (Treasurer)
- Ann Brown, SPHR (Secretary)
- Krista Campisano
- Diane Deitel
- Lea Fischbach
- Jennifer Haeberlin
- Teri Hardman
- Kitty Hart
- Jesse Hendrix-Inman
- Johanna South
- Sandra Tuley (President)
- Connie Wallace (Vice President)
To view 4-C’s IRS Form 990 on Guidestar, CLICK HERE.