Child Care Professionals
Quality child care helps children enter school ready to succeed, improves their skills, and keeps them safe while their parents work. Quality child care programs require knowledgeable well trained child care professionals that provide a loving, nurturing, and stable environment for children.
4-C’s child care training and resources will enhance skills and practices in areas ranging from child development and best practices to administration and management for home and center based child care professionals. Our partnerships with federal, state and local programs help us provide affordable child care training that sustains and supports a high quality reliable workforce of child care professionals throughout Kentuckiana.
For Child Care Professionals:
- Child & Adult Care Food Program
- Posters, Forms & Resources
- Start a Child Care Business
- Update your Referral Listing
- Infants and Toddlers
- Caring for babies
- Developmental Milestones for Infants and Toddlers
- Healthy Eating Strategies for Babies and Toddlers
- How do you communicate with a TV?
- Love Grows the Brain
- Spotlight on Crying
- Tips for Choosing Toys for Toddlers
- What to Expect Between 15 and 18 months
- What to Expect Between 18 and 24 months
- What You Can Expect Between 24 and 36 months
- School Age
- STARS Overview Training