4-C is committed to helping employers attract and retain a diverse workforce through the promotion and support of child care benefits and other positive work and family policies.
What does the Employer Gain From Providing Child Care Benefits?
Today’s labor pool is increasingly drawn from both single parents and dual career families. As a result, work/family issues have emerged as a major concern for today’s employer. Studies have shown that by addressing their employee’s child care needs, employers assure themselves of a more productive, more loyal workforce. Some of the demonstrated benefits include:
Good Public Relations
4-C Services to Employers:
- On-site seminars on work/life issues
- Employer consultations and employee needs assessments
- Administration of employer-sponsored child care subsidy programs
- Child Care Concierge assistance for employees searching for child care
- Parent and employer newsletters
- Customized child care trend reports
For more information regarding our employer services, call our central office at (502) 636-1358. You can also e-mail us at [email protected]