Community Coordinated Child Care (4-C) is one of the oldest Child Care Resource and Referral agencies in the United States.
Established in 1969 as part of a pilot program, the 4-C goal was, and continues to be, to develop a comprehensive approach to coordinating child care services in the local community. For over 50 years, 4-C has supported and enhanced child care and continues its tradition of supporting families by coordinating a vision of a high quality early childhood care system available to all children and families.
All children have equitable access to world-class early care and education.
Believing that child care is critical to social well-being and economic development, 4-C advocates for an equitable and innovative education system while supporting early childhood professionals who work to meet the needs of families with young children.
The foundation of Community Coordinated Child Care, Inc. (4-C) is anchored in the following:
- We value quality affordable child care.
- We value the unique talents and skills of our staff.
- We value integrity in relationships.
- We value client focused services and policies.
- We value innovative leadership in the child care industry.
- We value the necessity of child care for the economic growth of a community.