Community Coordinated Child Care (4-C) is one of the oldest Child Care Resource and Referral agencies in the United States.
Established in 1969 as part of a pilot program, the 4-C goal was, and continues to be, to develop a comprehensive approach to coordinating child care services in the local community. For over 50 years, 4-C has supported and enhanced child care and continues its tradition of supporting families by coordinating a vision of a high quality early childhood care system available to all children and families.
- Identifying and developing resources for families and child care programs.
- Partnering with business, government and communities to demonstrate that child care is critical to social well being and economic development.
- Collecting, developing and disseminating information about child care programs for young children and their families.
- Advocating for children and families on a local, state, and national level.
The foundation of Community Coordinated Child Care, Inc. (4-C) is anchored in the following:
- We value quality affordable child care.
- We value the unique talents and skills of our staff.
- We value integrity in relationships.
- We value client focused services and policies.
- We value innovative leadership in the child care industry.
- We value the necessity of child care for the economic growth of a community.
The 4-C team is comprised of community members who have passion and commitment for families and their children.