Celebrating 50+ Years of Service
Our birthday is October 28th
Help us celebrate our birthday!
Tell us your 4-C story!
We invite you to share with us how 4-C has impacted you as a teacher, as a parent, as a child care provider, past employee or as a community member. Or if you just want to send us some quick birthday wishes, we would love to hear from you! Just fill out the form below.
How can I get involved and celebrate with 4-C?
- AmazonSmile: For eligible purchases at Amazon, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to 4-C. Search for us using our legal name, Community Coordinated Child Care.
- Kroger: 4-C can receive 4 percent of the value of all your Kroger purchases when you choose us as your designated charity! Find us under our organization name, Community Coordinated Child Care, or our nonprofit number (DD581).
- Make a donation. Click here to support kindergarten readiness, higher graduations rates, and our future workforce! Gifts of every size allow the 4-C to significantly impact the lives of Greater Louisville families with young children.
- Have a special event like a birthday, wedding, bar mitzvah, or a holiday, in lieu of receiving gifts, invite friends and family to make a donation in your honor to 4-C. We can provide you with materials, envelopes – anything you need, or just direct your friends to our online donation page.
Want to know more about what we've been up to?
- Follow us on social media
- Click here for a detailed account of 4-C's history. Below you can check out a slide show of images from 4-C's past.
- Join our mailing list by signing up at the bottom of this page to get connected with us.