Kentucky Shared Services
All of the links and resource you need can now be found all in one place! No more searching hundreds of sites. Simplify your life. Work smarter instead of harder so you can be about the business of educating children.
- KY state regulations (all of them in one place)
- Job posting tools and posting to national job boards
- How to hire & fire staff legally!
- Interview Questions & Job Descriptions
- Field Trip Planning
- Parent Communincations
- Templates for daily schedules and reports
- Save 20% at Discount School Supply and other national vendors!
- Staff evaluation forms
- ITERS & ECERS guides
- Social Media policy
- Staff and Parent Handbooks
- Budgeting templates
We are excited to announce the launch of Early Childhood Jobs KY!
This is a free service to all KY Shared Services members.
- Create, post, and manage job openings.
- Utilize job description templates & create your own workflow process of hiring
- Instantly advertise your job openings on national platforms like Indeed, Linkedin, Google, Career Jet, Jobrapido, Adzuna, Oodle Marketplace, & Simply Hired.
Thanks to the generous support of Face It, all providers in Jefferson and 13 select counties in Kentucky can become a member today for free
Membership outside of select counties is available for a minimal yearly cost.
Get Access to KY Shared Services
To qualify for the free one year subscription, the center/home must be licensed or certified and be in Boone, Bullitt, Campbell, Clay, Daviess, Hardin, Henry, Jefferson, Kenton, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer, Trimble, or Warren County, KY. For centers/homes outside those counties, there is an annual fee of $75 for 4-C Voice members and $150 for nonmembers. Free KY Shared Services membership is available through grant funding renewed annually.