Training at Your Convenience
Choose from dozens of options to do your training when and how you want it.
Designed for staff who enjoy working on their own at home or in their classrooms, our Independent Learning is a library of professional development for you to explore. Whether you prefer to read information, watch a DVD, or listen to an audiobook or podcast, we have something for you. Simply choose from the options and register for it just like you would for an in person workshop. After you view the material and finish an assignment, one of our credentialed trainers will follow up with you to complete the class and issue your credit.
We have a library of options to choose from and four different categories of learning.
- Books – Read a book from the 4-C book list, complete an assignment & receive up to 5 hours of training credit.
- Podcasts - Listen to a podcast and complete an assignment.
- Videos – View a DVD, complete an assignment and you can receive 1-5 hours of training credit.
- Directors Online – Designed for busy directors interested in going from book smart to work smart! These book studies provide directors the opportunity to work through a book and submit their assignments on-line over 8 weeks.
- Audiobooks - Listen to a book from the 4-C audiobook list, complete an assignment & receive up to 5 hours of training credit.