Child Care Financial Assistance

How Do I Pay for Child Care?

Kentucky Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)

Requirements, guidelines and other details are subject to change.

The Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) is now being administered by the Cabinet for Health and Family Services. Families can access their child care assistance case through Benefind or by contacting the Division of Child Care.  

Child Care Providers:  1-844-209-2657 or 
Division of Child Care
844-209-2657 toll free
Office of the Ombudsman
From the Office of the Ombudsman website:  The Office of the Ombudsman serves as an advocate for citizens and works to ensure those seeking various public services are treated fairly.  They answer questions about CHFS programs, investigate customer complaints and work with CHFS management to resolve them, advise CHFS management about patterns of complaints and recommend corrective action when appropriate.  The Office of the Ombudsman seeks to be conscientious and responsive in their contact with the public and to provide meaningful feedback to Cabinet program personnel with the primary goal of improving customer service, customer satisfaction and overall Cabinet effectiveness.


Website Designed by: Hatch Creative, LLC