4-C Employment Opportunity – Early Childhood Trainer
Early Childhood Trainer
4-C is looking for an experienced and KY credentialed (level 4 minimum) Early Childhood Trainer to develop and conduct training sessions to support the professional development of child care providers and others interested in early child development and the child care system.
The qualified candidate will have a Bachelor of Arts in Childhood Education, Child Development, or related field. At least 3-5 years of experience in the early childhood field or equivalent experience working with families and children.
The Early Childhood Trainer must be able to ensure program quality and the specified requirements are being followed as they develop, design, and create new applications and ideas.
The Essential duties are, but not limited to:
- Plan, develop, coordinate, implement and evaluate training programs and services.
- Maintain current knowledge of Kentucky’s early childhood system including: licensing and certification regulations, QRIS system, and Early Childhood Standards.
- Maintain current knowledge of national early childhood accreditations: NAEYC and CDA requirements.
- Develop and utilize a variety of training delivery strategies. Use technology to enhance learning.
- Develop and conduct learning activities in specific content areas or practice specialties.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
We offer an exciting and innovative work environment with an organizational culture committed to serving all members of our community. If you would like to be a member of our team, please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected] or fax to 502-805-0776.